- Security cable and eye bolt.
- A card indicating our website to obtain additional instructions, warranty and safety information. Along with a gun fit guide and how-to videos.
- Felt paper to use where rubbing or rattling may occur.
- USB charging cable (for fingerprint lock only).
- Keys (for keyed version only).
- 3M Dual Lock to secure the Kwick Strike inside your console or to some other surface for a more permanent hold. Alcohol pads are included to clean the surface that you intend to secure the dual lock to.
- Angle mount bracket (already secured to the unit). Please see below mounting options. The brackets change the depth of the Kwick Strike between your seat and console.
How to program the fingerprint lock.
Additional instructions from the manufacturer are also included.
- Place the Kwick Strike in the location you intend to use it to ensure you get the proper finger angle.
- Place your finger on the fingerprint sensor for 5 seconds. The blue light will flash 3 times.
- As the blue light is flashing lift your finger on and off the sensor 5 times to allow for different finger angles to be read.
- If a red light flashes the sensor didn’t pickup the finger readings and you’ll need to begin from step #2 (above).
- If a green light flashes the sensor read correctly and you are now ready to use your lock.
How to install the Kwick Strike.
- Loop the provided security cable around your seat rail or another secure structure.
- Install the provide eye bolt into the rear of the Kwick Strike. Using a padlock (not provided) secure the security cable to the eyebolt.
- Slide the Kwick Strike between your seat and console at desired depth.
How to use the Kwick Strike.